Jennifer Earl is Associate Professor of Sociology at the University of California, Santa Barbara, with a courtesy joint appointment in Law and Society. She would like to thank Katrina Kimport for her research assistance and Malcolm Feeley for his comments. The author can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Process Is the Punishment: Thirty Years Later
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
© 2008 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 735–778, September 2008
How to Cite
Earl, J. (2008), The Process Is the Punishment: Thirty Years Later. Law & Social Inquiry, 33: 735–778. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2008.00120.x
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!