Ron Levi is Assistant Professor of Criminology at the University of Toronto (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Studying Law by Association: Bruno Latour Goes to the Conseil d’État
Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
© 2008 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 33, Issue 3, pages 805–825, September 2008
How to Cite
Levi, R. and Valverde, M. (2008), Studying Law by Association: Bruno Latour Goes to the Conseil d’État. Law & Social Inquiry, 33: 805–825. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2008.00122.x
Mariana Valverde is Professor of Criminology at the University of Toronto (email@example.com).
This essay builds on a roundtable that we held on this book at the 2006 Annual Meeting of the Law & Society Association. The authors would like to thank the participants of that roundtable, and in particular Leticia Barrera, Susan Silbey, and Rashmee Singh for their insights and their recollections of the conversation. The authors would also like to thank the two referees who read this essay for Law & Social Inquiry. All translations from the original French are ours.
- Issue published online: 22 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 22 AUG 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!