Rekha Mirchandani is Associate Professor of Sociology at Bowling Green State University in Bowling Green, Ohio. Additional findings from her current work on problem-solving courts and the challenges they present to existing theoretical accounts of the state can be found in articles in recent issues of Law and Society Review, Gender and Society, and Punishment and Society. She can be reached at email@example.com.
Beyond Therapy: Problem-Solving Courts and the Deliberative Democratic State
Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
© 2008 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 33, Issue 4, pages 853–893, December 2008
How to Cite
Mirchandani, R. (2008), Beyond Therapy: Problem-Solving Courts and the Deliberative Democratic State. Law & Social Inquiry, 33: 853–893. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2008.00126.x
Support from a Fall 2005 Scholar-in-Residence fellowship at the Institute for the Study of Culture and Society at Bowling Green State University is gratefully acknowledged.
- Issue online: 21 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 21 NOV 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!