This article is a product of my dissertation work, and I would like to thank my dissertation committee Kitty Calavita (chair), Susan Coutin, and Valerie Jenness, along with the UCI Institutional Review Board (HS#:2004−3905). Moreover, I am grateful to “Alonso” and the subjects who participated in the study, and A. Rafik Mohamed for a decade of mentoring.
Under the Law: Legal Consciousness and Radical Environmental Activism
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 American Bar Foundation.
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 799–824, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Fritsvold, E. D. (2009), Under the Law: Legal Consciousness and Radical Environmental Activism. Law & Social Inquiry, 34: 799–824. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2009.01168.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!