The authors would like to thank Ethan Michelson, Britta Rehder, Tanina Rostain, and anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments on the manuscript. Earlier versions of the article received valuable insights from presentations at the Law & Society Association's 2006 annual meeting and the East Asian Workshop at the University of Chicago in 2006. Financial support for the research was provided by research grants from the National Science Foundation (SES-9213156) and the American Bar Foundation.
Recursivity in Legal Change: Lawyers and Reforms of China's Criminal Procedure Law
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 American Bar Foundation.
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 911–950, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Liu, S. and Halliday, T. C. (2009), Recursivity in Legal Change: Lawyers and Reforms of China's Criminal Procedure Law. Law & Social Inquiry, 34: 911–950. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2009.01169.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!