The author thanks Diane Hoffman, Karen Lash, Radhika Rao, and Kate Silbaugh for their comments on earlier drafts; the Washington, DC, feminist legal theory reading group for graciously sharing their responses to The Purchase of Intimacy; the University of Maryland for financial support through a summer research grant; and Sue McCarty at the University of Maryland Law School for extraordinary library research support.
For Both Love and Money: Viviana Zelizer's The Purchase of Intimacy
Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
© 2009 American Bar Foundation.
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 34, Issue 4, pages 1017–1037, Fall 2009
How to Cite
Ertman, M. M. (2009), For Both Love and Money: Viviana Zelizer's The Purchase of Intimacy. Law & Social Inquiry, 34: 1017–1037. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2009.01173.x
- Issue published online: 17 NOV 2009
- Article first published online: 17 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!