Financial support for ethnographic fieldwork was provided by National Science Foundation Grant #SES-0548835, the Department of Anthropology, the School of Social Sciences, and the Center for Ethnography at the University of California, Irvine. Research activities were approved under IRB protocol HS#2005-4484 by the UC Irvine Office of Research Administration.
Frontloading Mitigation: The “Legal” and the “Human” in Death Penalty Defense
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
© 2010 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 39–65, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Cheng, J. (2010), Frontloading Mitigation: The “Legal” and the “Human” in Death Penalty Defense. Law & Social Inquiry, 35: 39–65. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2009.01177.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!