Goodbye to the Despot: Feldman on Islamic Law in the Ottoman Empire
Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
© 2010 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 219–242, Winter 2010
How to Cite
Greene, M. (2010), Goodbye to the Despot: Feldman on Islamic Law in the Ottoman Empire. Law & Social Inquiry, 35: 219–242. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2009.01182.x
- Issue published online: 19 FEB 2010
- Article first published online: 19 FEB 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!