We wish to thank Rebecca Lightsey and the Community Resource Group for permission to publish from the report. The authors alone are responsible for any opinions or errors in this article.
El Título en la Mano: The Impact of Titling Programs on Low-Income Housing in Texas Colonias
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Bar Foundation.
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 1–82, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Ward, P. M., de Souza, F., Giusti, C. and Larson, J. E. (2011), El Título en la Mano: The Impact of Titling Programs on Low-Income Housing in Texas Colonias. Law & Social Inquiry, 36: 1–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2010.01223.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!