Introduction: Law and the Problematics of Indigenous Authenticities
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Bar Foundation.
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 115–124, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Buchanan, N. and Darian-Smith, E. (2011), Introduction: Law and the Problematics of Indigenous Authenticities. Law & Social Inquiry, 36: 115–124. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2010.01225.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!