A Vision of Social-Legal Change: Rescuing Ehrlich from “Living Law”
Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
© 2011 American Bar Foundation.
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 36, Issue 1, pages 297–318, Winter 2011
How to Cite
Tamanaha, B. Z. (2011), A Vision of Social-Legal Change: Rescuing Ehrlich from “Living Law”. Law & Social Inquiry, 36: 297–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2010.01232.x
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2011
- Article first published online: 21 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!