Tori Barnes-Brus is an Assistant Professor of Sociology and Anthropology at Cornell College.
Narratives of Sexual Consent and Coercion: Forced Prostitution Trials in Progressive-Era New York City
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
© 2011 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 597–619, Summer 2011
How to Cite
Donovan, B. and Barnes-Brus, T. (2011), Narratives of Sexual Consent and Coercion: Forced Prostitution Trials in Progressive-Era New York City. Law & Social Inquiry, 36: 597–619. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2011.01244.x
This research was funded by a National Endowment for the Humanities Research Fellowship and a General Research Grant from the University of Kansas Center for Research.
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!