The authors thank Bob Nelson for his guidance and assistance, Sean Williams for research and management, Nicola Seaholm for organizing and maintaining the data, Young-Kyu Kim for his research and analysis, and Bukola Ayanbule, Harold Birnbaum, Lee Brannon, Justin Liu, Steve Sorkin, and Jessica Steinhauer for assistance in assembling and analyzing data for this article. We also extend thanks to those many people who have discussed this project with us, including participating CLOs and their staff. We also thank the following individuals specifically for comments and discussions: Jeff Carp, Scott Edelman, Stephen Gates, Ben Heineman, Robert Eli Rosen, members of the Advisory Board of the Harvard Law School Center on Lawyers and the Professional Services Industry, participants in the Harvard Law School Leadership in Law Firms programs, and those attending workshops at Harvard Law School, Georgetown Law School, and the Conference on Empirical Legal Studies. For funding, we are deeply grateful to Jack Cogan and the Sloan Foundation.
Hiring Teams, Firms, and Lawyers: Evidence of the Evolving Relationships in the Corporate Legal Market
Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 999–1031, Fall 2011
How to Cite
Coates, J. C., DeStefano, M. M., Nanda, A. and Wilkins, D. B. (2011), Hiring Teams, Firms, and Lawyers: Evidence of the Evolving Relationships in the Corporate Legal Market. Law & Social Inquiry, 36: 999–1031. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2011.01259.x
- Issue online: 17 NOV 2011
- Version of Record online: 17 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!