Architects of the State: International Financial Institutions and the Reconstruction of States in East Asia
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
© 2011 American Bar Foundation.
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 37, Issue 2, pages 265–296, Spring 2012
How to Cite
Halliday, T. C. (2012), Architects of the State: International Financial Institutions and the Reconstruction of States in East Asia. Law & Social Inquiry, 37: 265–296. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2011.01266.x
- Issue published online: 8 MAY 2012
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!