Administering Entitlement: Governance, Public Health Care, and the Early American State
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 627–656, Summer 2012
How to Cite
Rao, G. (2012), Administering Entitlement: Governance, Public Health Care, and the Early American State. Law & Social Inquiry, 37: 627–656. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2011.01274.x
- Issue published online: 20 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!