Field Theory, Cultural Capital, and the First Amendment: Two Paradoxes in the Legitimation of News
Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
© 2011 American Bar Foundation.
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 37, Issue 1, pages 58–88, Winter 2012
How to Cite
Martinez, E. E. (2012), Field Theory, Cultural Capital, and the First Amendment: Two Paradoxes in the Legitimation of News. Law & Social Inquiry, 37: 58–88. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2011.01283.x
- Issue published online: 23 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 29 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!