Decision Making in a Hybrid Organization: A Case Study of a Southwestern Drug Court Treatment Program
Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 27–54, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Baker, K. M. (2013), Decision Making in a Hybrid Organization: A Case Study of a Southwestern Drug Court Treatment Program. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 27–54. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2012.01295.x
- Issue online: 15 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!