The authors thank Larry Baum, Nathan Cristler, and Rich Pacelle for their helpful comments on earlier drafts of this article. A previous version of this work was presented at the 2010 Southern Political Science Association Conference in Atlanta.
Experts Judging Experts: The Role of Expertise in Reviewing Agency Decision Making
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 55–71, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Miller, B. and Curry, B. (2013), Experts Judging Experts: The Role of Expertise in Reviewing Agency Decision Making. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 55–71. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2012.01296.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!