Singapore's Culture War over Section 377A: Through the Lens of Public Choice and Multilingual Research
Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
© 2012 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 106–137, Winter 2013
How to Cite
Chen, J. (2013), Singapore's Culture War over Section 377A: Through the Lens of Public Choice and Multilingual Research. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 106–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2012.01297.x
- Issue published online: 15 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 22 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!