Data for the analysis were made available by the Center for Latin American Studies at the University of Florida. The contributions of the second and third authors are equal. Their names are listed in alphabetical order.
Mobilizing Law in Latin America: An Evaluation of Black's Theory in Brazil
Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
© 2012 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 322–341, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Graham, K. T., Borg, M. J. and Miller, B. L. (2013), Mobilizing Law in Latin America: An Evaluation of Black's Theory in Brazil. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 322–341. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2012.01305.x
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!