He thanks participants of the Race, Gender, and Sexuality in Law and American Political Development Workshop held at Ohio University in May 2011, especially Julie Novkov, Kathleen Sullivan, and Priscilla Yamin, as well as Amin Ghaziani, Richard Valelly, Gary Mucciaroni, Amy Fried, and Brian Harrison for their helpful comments on earlier versions of this project. He thanks his colleagues at Bates College, especially fellow participants of the Social Sciences Working Group, including Senem Aslan, Benjamin Moodle, Jason Scheidmen, Caroline Shaw, and Mara Tieken, for their critiques as well as three anonymous reviewers for their insightful comments. And he thanks Lauren Reeves for research assistance. Finally, he gratefully acknowledges the financial support of a Marquette University Regular Research Grant for 2010–2011, which funded much of the research for this project.
Frame Spillover: Media Framing and Public Opinion of a Multifaceted LGBT Rights Agenda
Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 403–441, Spring 2013
How to Cite
Engel, S. M. (2013), Frame Spillover: Media Framing and Public Opinion of a Multifaceted LGBT Rights Agenda. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 403–441. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2012.01319.x
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 7 SEP 2012
- Marquette University Regular Research Grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!