The authors thank John Seth Alexander, Rogério Arantes, Daniel Brinks, Vitor Marchetti, Lincoln Noronha, Vanessa Elias de Oliveira, Luciana de Oliveira Ramos, Jeff Staton, Alexei Trochev, Georg Vanberg, and three anonymous reviewers for detailed comments. Any remaining errors are the authors' responsibility.
Compliance: Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Explaining Adherence to Judicial Rulings
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 803–835, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Kapiszewski, D. and Taylor, M. M. (2013), Compliance: Conceptualizing, Measuring, and Explaining Adherence to Judicial Rulings. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 803–835. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2012.01320.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!