She thanks Ryan D. King, Glenn Deane, Steven F. Messner, Joanne M. Kaufman, and Matt Vogel for their feedback on earlier versions of this work. The author also acknowledges the Ohio Departments of Public Safety, Drug and Alcohol Addiction Services, Rehabilitation and Correction, and Commerce for their assistance.
Trying Something Old: The Impact of Shame Sanctioning on Drunk Driving and Alcohol-Related Traffic Safety
Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
© 2012 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 863–891, Fall 2013
How to Cite
Porter, L. C. (2013), Trying Something Old: The Impact of Shame Sanctioning on Drunk Driving and Alcohol-Related Traffic Safety. Law & Social Inquiry, 38: 863–891. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2012.01325.x
- Issue published online: 17 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 7 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!