Thanks to Susan Burgess, Jeffrey Dudas, Malcolm Feeley, Wayne Fishman, John Gilliom, Kate Leeman, William Lyons, Michael McCann, Michael Paris, and Lee Scheingold for their insights and support.
Estrangement and Empowerment in Scheingold's The Political Novel
Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
© 2012 American Bar Foundation
Law & Social Inquiry
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 1029–1050, Fall 2012
How to Cite
Silverstein, H. (2012), Estrangement and Empowerment in Scheingold's The Political Novel. Law & Social Inquiry, 37: 1029–1050. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4469.2012.01328.x
- Issue published online: 14 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 14 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!