Regeneration of dentine/pulp-like tissue using a dental pulp stem cell/poly(lactic-co-glycolic) acid scaffold construct in New Zealand white rabbits
Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Australian Society of Endodontology
Australian Endodontic Journal
Volume 34, Issue 2, pages 52–67, August 2008
How to Cite
El-Backly, R. M., Massoud, A. G., El-Badry, A. M., Sherif, R. A. and Marei, M. K. (2008), Regeneration of dentine/pulp-like tissue using a dental pulp stem cell/poly(lactic-co-glycolic) acid scaffold construct in New Zealand white rabbits. Australian Endodontic Journal, 34: 52–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4477.2008.00139.x
- Issue online: 23 JUL 2008
- Version of Record online: 23 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!