Magnifying loupes versus surgical microscope in endodontic surgery: A four-year retrospective study
Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Australian Endodontic Journal © 2011 Australian Society of Endodontology
Australian Endodontic Journal
How to Cite
Taschieri, S., Weinstein, T., Tsesis, I., Bortolin, M. and Del Fabbro, M. (2011), Magnifying loupes versus surgical microscope in endodontic surgery: A four-year retrospective study. Australian Endodontic Journal. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4477.2011.00309.x
- Article first published online: 27 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!