Ultramicroscopic study of the interface and sealing ability of four root canal obturation methods: Resilon versus gutta-percha
Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Australian Endodontic Journal © 2012 Australian Society of Endodontology
Australian Endodontic Journal
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 159–163, December 2013
How to Cite
Castelo-Baz, P., Martin-Biedma, B., Lopes, M. M., Pires-Lopes, L., Silveira, J., López-Rosales, E. and Varela-Patiño, P. (2013), Ultramicroscopic study of the interface and sealing ability of four root canal obturation methods: Resilon versus gutta-percha. Australian Endodontic Journal, 39: 159–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4477.2012.00370.x
- Issue online: 27 NOV 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!