Measurement of intima-media thickness vs. carotid plaque: uses in patient care, genetic research and evaluation of new therapies
Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 1, Issue 4, pages 216–221, November 2006
How to Cite
Spence, J. D. (2006), Measurement of intima-media thickness vs. carotid plaque: uses in patient care, genetic research and evaluation of new therapies. International Journal of Stroke, 1: 216–221. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2006.00068.x
- Issue online: 10 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 OCT 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!