Conflict of interest: None.
Trend of stroke incidence in a Japanese population: Takashima stroke registry, 1990–2001
Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. © 2009 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 241–249, August 2009
How to Cite
Kita, Y., Turin, T. C., Ichikawa, M., Sugihara, H., Morita, Y., Tomioka, N., Rumana, N., Okayama, A., Nakamura, Y., Abbott, R. D. and Ueshima, H. (2009), Trend of stroke incidence in a Japanese population: Takashima stroke registry, 1990–2001. International Journal of Stroke, 4: 241–249. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2009.00293.x
Funding statements: This study was supported in part by grants from The Research on Cardiovascular Disease (3A-1, 6A-5 and 7A-2) and The Comprehensive Research on Cardiovascular and Life Style Related Diseases (H18-CVD-Ippan-029) of Ministry of Health and Welfare, and from the Grants-in-Aid Scientific Research (C-213670361 and B-17390186) of Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology.
- Issue online: 12 AUG 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!