International Stroke Society – WHO Global Stroke Initiative: a report on population-based Mumbai stroke registry (2005–2006), India
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. © 2009 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 239–240, August 2009
How to Cite
Dalal, P., Bhattacharjee, M., Vairale, J. and Bhat, P. (2009), International Stroke Society – WHO Global Stroke Initiative: a report on population-based Mumbai stroke registry (2005–2006), India. International Journal of Stroke, 4: 239–240. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2009.00313.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
- 4Standard method for developing stroke registers in low-income and middle-income countries: experiences from a feasibility study of a stepwise approach to stroke surveillance (STEPS Stroke). Lancet Neurol 2007; 2:134–9., , et al.
- 5World Health Organization. STEPwise approach to stroke surveillance. Available at http://www.who.int/chp/steps/stroke (accessed on September 9, 2007).
- 6Age Standardization of Rates: A New WHO Standard; GPE Discussion Paper Series: No. 31. EIP/GPE/EVD. Geneva: World Health Organization, 2000., , , , , .
- 7Worldwide stroke incidence and early case fatality reported in 56 population-based studies: a systematic review. Lancet Neurology 2008; 31:254–261., , , ,
- 9Strokes in India: issues in primary and secondary prevention. Neurol India 2002; 50 (Suppl.): S2–7.