Conflict of interest: None. Fundings: None
Abnormal blood pressure circadian rhythm in acute ischaemic stroke: are lacunar strokes really different?
Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
© 2009 The Authors. © 2009 World Stroke Organization International
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 4, Issue 4, pages 257–261, August 2009
How to Cite
Castilla-Guerra, L., Espino-Montoro, A., Fernández-Moreno, M. C. and López-Chozas, J. M. (2009), Abnormal blood pressure circadian rhythm in acute ischaemic stroke: are lacunar strokes really different?. International Journal of Stroke, 4: 257–261. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2009.00314.x
- Issue published online: 12 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 12 AUG 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.