Conflict of interest: None.
A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Cerebrolysin in patients with Acute ischaemic Stroke in Asia – CASTA
Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
© 2009 The Authors. © 2009 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 4, Issue 5, pages 406–412, October 2009
How to Cite
Hong, Z., Moessler, H., Bornstein, N., Brainin, M., Heiss, W.-D. and for the CASTA-Investigators (2009), A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomized trial to evaluate the safety and efficacy of Cerebrolysin in patients with Acute ischaemic Stroke in Asia – CASTA. International Journal of Stroke, 4: 406–412. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2009.00340.x
Funding: The study is funded by EBEWE Neuro Pharma GmbH.
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 16 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.