Conflict of interest: None.
Oxidative stress and its role in the pathogenesis of ischaemic stroke
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
© 2009 The Authors. © 2009 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 461–470, December 2009
How to Cite
Allen, C. L. and Bayraktutan, U. (2009), Oxidative stress and its role in the pathogenesis of ischaemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 4: 461–470. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2009.00387.x
Funding: This study was supported by grants to Dr Bayraktutan from the Stroke Association, UK.
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2009
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.