Conflict of interest: Siwaporn Chankrachang has received a study grant from Beaufour Ipsen and has served on advisory boards for Pfizer Inc., as well as a co-investigator for the following research groups: CHIMES, PERFORM, PRoFESS, and ORaCLE. Christopher Chen has received study grants from: Biomedical Research Council; Boehringer-Ingelheim GmbH; Eisai Inc.; Les Laboratoires Servier; Moleac Pte Ltd.; National Medical Research Council, Singapore; National Research Foundation; Novartis AG; sanofi-aventis; and UCB S.A. He has also received honoraria for serving on advisory boards for: Boehringer-Ingelheim GmbH; BrainsGate Ltd.; Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.; Eisai Inc.; Janssen®, Division of Ortho-McNeil-Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Les Laboratoires Servier; Lundbeck Inc.; Novartis AG; sanofi-aventis; and Takeda Pharmaceutical Company, Ltd. Denis Crimmins has received honoraria for clinical presentations and lectures from Astra, Boehringer-Ingelheim GmbH, and Pfizer Inc.
Management of cholesterol to reduce the burden of stroke in Asia: consensus statement
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
© 2010 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2010 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 5, Issue 3, pages 209–216, June 2010
How to Cite
Hankey, G. J., Wong, K. S. L., Chankrachang, S., Chen, C., Crimmins, D., Frayne, J., Kim, J. S., Li, Y., Liou, C.-W., Merican, J. S., Misbach, J., Navarro, J., Shinohara, Y., Wang, Y. and Yoon, B.-W. (2010), Management of cholesterol to reduce the burden of stroke in Asia: consensus statement. International Journal of Stroke, 5: 209–216. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2010.00429.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!