Conflicts of interest: VISTA is a not-for-profit collaboration of stroke researchers and clinicians. The VISTA-Rehab Steering Committee members have each contributed to the organisation of contributing trials, and where applicable, details of funding and conflicts of interest have been mentioned in prior publications. There are no additional interests to declare in relation to the current work.
VISTA-Rehab: A resource for stroke rehabilitation trials
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2010 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 5, Issue 6, pages 447–452, December 2010
How to Cite
Ali, M., Ashburn, A., Bowen, A., Brodie, E., Corr, S., Drummond, A., Edmans, J., Gladman, J., Kalra, L., Langhorne, P., Lees, K. R., Lincoln, N., Logan, P., Mead, G., Patchick, E., Pollock, A., Pomeroy, V., Sackley, C., Sunnerhagen, K. S., van Vliet, P., Walker, M., Brady, M. and on behalf of the VISTA-Rehab Investigators (2010), VISTA-Rehab: A resource for stroke rehabilitation trials. International Journal of Stroke, 5: 447–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2010.00485.x
- Issue online: 3 NOV 2010
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!