Conflicts of Interest: None declared.
Healthcare-associated infections in acute ischaemic stroke patients from 36 Japanese hospitals: risk-adjusted economic and clinical outcomes
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 16–24, February 2011
How to Cite
Lee, J., Imanaka, Y., Sekimoto, M., Ikai, H. and Otsubo, T. (2011), Healthcare-associated infections in acute ischaemic stroke patients from 36 Japanese hospitals: risk-adjusted economic and clinical outcomes. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 16–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2010.00536.x
Funding: This study was supported in part by a Health Sciences Research Grant from the Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare of Japan, and a Grant-in-aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science.
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.