Conflict of interest: None declared.
Stroke prevalence in a poor neighbourhood of São Paulo, Brazil: applying a stroke symptom questionnaire
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 33–39, February 2011
How to Cite
Abe, I. M., Lotufo, P. A., Goulart, A. C. and Benseñor, I. M. (2011), Stroke prevalence in a poor neighbourhood of São Paulo, Brazil: applying a stroke symptom questionnaire. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 33–39. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2010.00538.x
Funding: This study received grants from the Fundação de Amparo a Pesquisa do Estado de São Paulo, São Paulo, Brazil.
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!