Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Knowledge of risk factors, and warning signs of stroke: a systematic review from a gender perspective
Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 60–66, February 2011
How to Cite
Stroebele, N., Müller-Riemenschneider, F., Nolte, C. H., Müller-Nordhorn, J., Bockelbrink, A. and Willich, S. N. (2011), Knowledge of risk factors, and warning signs of stroke: a systematic review from a gender perspective. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 60–66. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2010.00540.x
Funding: The study was supported with a grant ‘Primärprävention von Schlaganfällen bei Frauen’ (Primary Prevention of Stroke in Women) (89814057) from the German Federal Ministry of Health.
- Issue online: 4 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!