Feasibility and safety of intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischaemic stroke in Northern Greece
Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 1, pages 91–92, February 2011
How to Cite
Rudolf, J., Tsivgoulis, G., Deretzi, G., Heliopoulos, I., Vadikolias, K., Tsiptsios, I. and Piperidou, C. (2011), Feasibility and safety of intravenous thrombolysis for acute ischaemic stroke in Northern Greece. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 91–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2010.00547.x
- Issue published online: 4 JAN 2011
- Article first published online: 4 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!