Conflicts of Interest: None declared.
Preventive antibiotics in stroke study: rationale and protocol for a randomised trial
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2010 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 159–163, April 2011
How to Cite
Nederkoorn, P. J., Westendorp, W. F., Hooijenga, I. J., de Haan, R. J., Dippel, D. W. J., Vermeij, F. H., Dijkgraaf, M. G. W., Prins, J. M., Spanjaard, L. and van de Beek, D. (2011), Preventive antibiotics in stroke study: rationale and protocol for a randomised trial. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 159–163. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2010.00555.x
Funding: This work was supported by the Netherlands Organisation for Health Research and Development (ZonMW): 171002302 and the Netherlands Heart Foundation (Hartstichting): 2009B095.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.