Conflicts of interest: There are no conflicts of interest. The authors had full access to all data in the study and final responsibility for the decision to submit for publication.
Validation assessment of risk scores to predict postthrombolysis intracerebral haemorrhage
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2010 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 2, pages 109–111, April 2011
How to Cite
Cucchiara, B., Kasner, S., Tanne, D., Levine, S., Demchuk, A., Messe, S., Sansing, L., Lees, K., Lyden, P. and for the SAINT Investigators (2011), Validation assessment of risk scores to predict postthrombolysis intracerebral haemorrhage. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 109–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2010.00556.x
Funding: The SAINT trials were sponsored by AstraZeneca.
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.