Conflict of interest: None declared.
N-terminal probrain natriuretic peptide as a biomarker of cardioembolic stroke
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 6, Issue 5, pages 398–403, October 2011
How to Cite
Fonseca, A. C., Matias, J. S., Pinho e Melo, T., Falcão, F., Canhão, P. and Ferro, J. M. (2011), N-terminal probrain natriuretic peptide as a biomarker of cardioembolic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 6: 398–403. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00606.x
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!