Conflict of interest: None declared.
Red cell distribution width does not predict stroke severity or functional outcome
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 2–6, January 2012
How to Cite
Ntaios, G., Gurer, O., Faouzi, M., Aubert, C. and Michel, P. (2012), Red cell distribution width does not predict stroke severity or functional outcome. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 2–6. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00609.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.