Conflict of interest: None declared.
Three dimensional model-based analysis of the lenticulostriate arteries and identification of the vessels correlated to the infarct area: preliminary results
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 7, pages 558–563, October 2012
How to Cite
Kang, C.-K., Wörz, S., Liao, W., Park, C.-A., Kim, Y.-B., Park, C.-W., Lee, Y.-B., Rohr, K. and Cho, Z.-H. (2012), Three dimensional model-based analysis of the lenticulostriate arteries and identification of the vessels correlated to the infarct area: preliminary results. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 558–563. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00611.x
Funding: This work was supported in part by a Korea Science and Engineering Foundation (KOSEF) grant funded by the Korea government (MOST) (20100002134), Republic of Korea and also by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) within the project QuantVessel (RO 2471/6), Germany.
- Issue published online: 19 SEP 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.