Conflict of interest: None declared.
Trade-offs between effectiveness and efficiency in stroke rehabilitation
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 606–614, December 2012
How to Cite
Koh, G. C.-H., Chen, C., Cheong, A., Choo, T. B., Pui, C. K., Phoon, F. N., Ming, C. K., Yeow, T. B., Petrella, R., Thind, A., Koh, D. and Seng, C. K. (2012), Trade-offs between effectiveness and efficiency in stroke rehabilitation. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 606–614. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00612.x
Funding: The study was supported by National University of Singapore (NUS) Start-Up Grant, NUS Provost Matching Grant and NUS Academic Research Fund. The sponsors had no role in the design and conduct of the study, collection, management, analysis, and interpretation of the data and preparation, review, or approval of the manuscript.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.