Conflict of interest: None declared.
Disparities between prescribing of secondary prevention therapies for stroke and coronary artery disease in general practice
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 649–654, December 2012
How to Cite
Heeley, E., Anderson, C., Patel, A., Cass, A., Peiris, D., Weekes, A. and Chalmers, J. (2012), Disparities between prescribing of secondary prevention therapies for stroke and coronary artery disease in general practice. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 649–654. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00613.x
Funding: E. H., C. A., A. P., A. C., J. C. have received unrestricted educational grant support from Servier Laboratories, Australia for this study. J. C. has also received grant support from Servier for PROGRESS and ADVANCE clinical trials. A. W. is an employee of Servier Australia. A. C., A. P., J. C., C. A. have received speaker fees and travel assistance from Servier Australia for speaking at scientific meetings. E. H. has received travel assistance from Servier Australia to attend a scientific meeting. J. C. is a member of the Servier International Advisory Board.
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!