Conflict of interest: None declared.
Very early poststroke aphasia therapy: a pilot randomized controlled efficacy trial
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 635–644, December 2012
How to Cite
Godecke, E., Hird, K., Lalor, E. E., Rai, T. and Phillips, M. R. (2012), Very early poststroke aphasia therapy: a pilot randomized controlled efficacy trial. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 635–644. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00631.x
Funding statements: This study was an unfunded project and part of a PhD thesis that collected pilot data for ongoing investigation of early aphasia intervention.
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!