Ischemic involvement of the primary motor cortex is a prognostic factor in acute stroke
Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 8, pages 1277–1283, December 2015
How to Cite
Kaya, D., Dincer, A., Arman, F., Bakirci, N., Erzen, C. and Pamir, M. N. (2015), Ischemic involvement of the primary motor cortex is a prognostic factor in acute stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 1277–1283. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00640.x
- Issue online: 18 NOV 2015
- Version of Record online: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.