Ischemic involvement of the primary motor cortex is a prognostic factor in acute stroke
Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Kaya, D., Dincer, A., Arman, F., Bakirci, N., Erzen, C. and Pamir, M. N. (2011), Ischemic involvement of the primary motor cortex is a prognostic factor in acute stroke. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00640.x
- Article first published online: 4 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.