Conflict of interest: None declared.
Long-term risk of recurrent stroke in young cryptogenic stroke patients with and without patent foramen ovale
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 631–634, December 2012
How to Cite
Arauz, A., Murillo, L., Márquez, J. M., Tamayo, A., Cantú, C., Roldan, F.-J., Vargas-Barrón, J. and Barinagarrementeria, F. (2012), Long-term risk of recurrent stroke in young cryptogenic stroke patients with and without patent foramen ovale. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 631–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00641.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.