Conflict of interest: None declared.
Long-term risk of recurrent stroke in young cryptogenic stroke patients with and without patent foramen ovale
Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2011 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 7, Issue 8, pages 631–634, December 2012
How to Cite
Arauz, A., Murillo, L., Márquez, J. M., Tamayo, A., Cantú, C., Roldan, F.-J., Vargas-Barrón, J. and Barinagarrementeria, F. (2012), Long-term risk of recurrent stroke in young cryptogenic stroke patients with and without patent foramen ovale. International Journal of Stroke, 7: 631–634. doi: 10.1111/j.1747-4949.2011.00641.x
- Issue online: 7 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 OCT 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.